- Duration: 3 Night/ 4 Days
- Price: Starting from 12,000/-
- Places Covered: Delhi-Manali-Delhi
- Inclusion: Volvo Ticket, Rooms, food, Taxi, Local Seight Seeing
|Seasons||Rs.16 ,500/-||Rs. 18,500/-||Rs. 25,000/-|
|Off-Seasons||Rs. 12000/-||Rs. 15,000/-||Rs. 20,000/-|
Day : 1 Delhi-Manali ( 570 Kms, 13-14 Hrs )
Take evening Volvo coach from New Delhi, Departure 16:30 Hrs, Overnight on the board.
Day : 2 Manali Town Sightseeing
Arrival Manali by 0700 Hrs in the morning, Manali, according to legend, was born when the waters of The Great Deluge receded and the seventh Manu’s ark came to rest on a hillside in this valley. As the earth dried up there came up a place of breathtaking beauty which was named after the great sage. After breakfast visit to Vashisth Bath (Vasisht Springs is situated at Vasisht village , just 3 Km from Manali. Sulphur springs gush forth from the mountains here and these springs have medicinal properties. A bath complex with a restaurant caters to the tourists.)Temples dedicated to Sage Vasishta and Lord Rama are located nearby) , Hadimba Temple (Hadimba Temple is one of the most important temples in the region. This four story wooden temple is located in the middle of a forest called the Dhungiri). Tibetan Monastery, Club House. Evening free for shopping on The Mall Road. Dinner and Overnight stay at Hotel
Day : 3 Rohtang Pass/Snow point
After breakfast visit to Rohtang Pass/ Snow Point (Situated about 51 km from Manali town at an altitude of 4,111 meters (13,400 ft.) on the highway to Keylong, is Rohtang Pass. Here one sees the majesty of the mountains at its height and splendour. At the top of the Pass the air seems to glitter against the snow as you look down over herringboned ridges into the Lahaul Valley. There is a beautiful Doshohar Lake left to the pass, where pilgrims go every year on the auspicious day of 20th Bhadon ), enroute visit Kothi Gorge, Gulaba, Rahala Falls, Marhi and Solang Valley and , Enjoy skiing, paragliding and other adventurous activities (Cost not included), Return to hotel by evening, Dinner and Overnight stay at Hotel
Day : 4 Kullu Valley - Manikaran
After breakfast, prepare for whole day sightseeing tour to Kullu Valley, which includes - Vaishno Devi Temple, Kullu Shawl industry, Kasol Valley, Manikaran Shiv Temple and Gurudwara. Overnight stay at hotel in Manali.
Day : 5 Manali Delhi (570 Kms 13-14 hrs)
After breakfast day is free for shopping on The Mall, Bid adieu to Manali with lifetime memories and take evening Volvo coach at 16:30 Hrs to Delhi, Overnight on the board
Package Tour Exclusions
- • Monuments entry fees and camera fees.
- • Any which is not mentioned in above package cost.
- • Any Guide fees/entrainment fees.
- • Any Air and train fare.
- • St.3.09% Extra in each tour Packages
Package Tour inclusions
- Welcome drink on arrival (Non Alcoholic).
- • Accommodation for Couple for 03 Nights in well appointed room / Honeymoon Suite*.
- • Morning tea, Breakfast and Dinner ( Veg / Non - Veg ).
- • One half day Manali City local sightseeing by Individual Car.
- • One day Rohtang Pass / sightseeing by Coach.
- • One day Kullu Valley - Manikaran Shahib sightseeing by Coach.
- • Package extendable on Pro-Rata basis ( Sub to availability)
- • Return tickets of Luxury Volvo Bus from Delhi-Manali-Delhi.
- • Daily Kesar and Badam Milk ( Honeymoon Package Only ).
- • Honeymoon Cake and Candle light dinner Once during the stay ( Honeymoon Package Only).
- • Flower Decoration in room Once during the stay (Honeymoon Package Only).
- • Pick up and drop from bus stand to respected hotel and Vice-Versa*.
- • Inclusive of all the currently applicable taxes.